Assemble the Antenna Bracket
- Metric Allen wrenches - up to 8 mm
- Thread the radio antenna onto the roof bracket.
- Thread the beacon cable through the beacon standoff and thread the flange and standoff together.
- Insert the beacon cable connector into the port on the bottom of the beacon.
- Thread the beacon onto the standoff.
Note: To avoid twisting the beacon cable, hold the beacon light stationary while threading the standoff onto the beacon.
- Mount the beacon flange to the antenna bracket by securing with the hardware previously removed.
- Continue to the Install the Antenna Bracket topic for assistance with mounting antenna bracket on the tractor roof.
P/N 016-2610-001 Rev. B Aug 2021 E37866