- Metric socket set - 5 to 24 mm
- Torx wrenches - up to T-25
- Park tractor on a known level surface.
The implement or machine must remain stationary and switched off with booms or implement sections unfolded and supported during installation or maintenance.
Note: Bring the tractor to a gradual stop. Stopping slowly helps prevent the self-adjusting suspension and tractor cab from activating and placing the tractor at an unlevel position or angle. It is recommended not to start or move the tractor until the installation of the OMNiDRIVE™ system is complete.
- Lower the 3-point hitch all the way down to provide easier access to the rear of the tractor during the installation.
- Locate and disconnect the battery from the machine.
- Remove the rubber floor mat to provide easier access for routing and connecting cables during the OMNiDRIVE™ installation.
- Remove the top and bottom panels from the steering column.Remove the top panelRemove the bottom panel
- To remove the bottom section, use a 13 mm socket to remove the bolts located on the bracket near the window.
- Remove the bottom bolts located beneath the clutch and brake pedals.
Note: Before removing the bottom cowl, remove the clips from the back of the panel that secure the wiring harness.
- Remove the bottom cowl.
- Remove the foot plate located below the steering wheel to provide easier access for routing and connecting cables.
- Remove the rear trim panel behind the operator seat. This panel will not be reinstalled with the OMNiDRIVE™ system.
Note: It may be necessary to remove the two bolts for the window latch to make removing the panel easier.
- Proceed to the Populating the OMNiDRIVE™ Device Plate topic to continue the OMNiDRIVE™ system installation.
P/N 016-2610-001 Rev. B Aug 2021 E37866