Install the Flood Lighting System
|Use extreme caution while working on the cab roof. Surfaces on the roof may be uneven or slippery and hardware and harnesses may present tripping hazards. Contact a local equipment dealer for additional information or assistance with working on the roof of specific make and model machine.|
- Metric socket set - 5 to 24 mm
- Metric Allen wrenches - up to 8 mm
- Use the large mounting bolt, isolator, washer, and lock nut to secure the flood light base bracket to the side mounting bracket (P/N 116-2610-011) and rear mounting bracket (P/N 116-2610-012).
- Use the long machine bolt, plastic washers, remaining washer, and nut to secure the flood light assembly to the mounting brackets.
Side Mounting Bracket
- Remove the roof bolts located just behind the antenna bracket mounting location on the left and right sides of the roof.
Note: Do not mount the light brackets to the same location as the antenna bracket.
- Use the provided M6 bolts and washers to secure the side mounting brackets and lights to the roof.
- Insert the cleats (P/N 107-2610-021) onto each mounting bracket and secure the cleat using the provided M5 hex key bolts.
- Adjust the flood lights as needed to illuminate the area in view of the perception cameras.
Rear Bracket Mounting
- Remove the roof bolt to the right side of the rear camera and RS Lite mounting bracket.
- Use the existing bolt from the tractor roof to mount the rear light bracket to the tractor roof.
- Adjust the flood light as needed to illuminate the area in view of the perception cameras.
Connect the Lighting Harness
- Route the implement flood lighting harness (P/N 115-2610-078) to each flood light.
- Route the cables to the right, rear corner of the cab roof and into the cab through the grommet in the lower, right corner of the rear cab window.
- Route the lighting harness along the right window to the accessory power strip in the cab and connect to an available port.
- Continue to the Assemble the Antenna Bracket topic for assistance with assembling the OMNiDRIVE™ antenna and beacon bracket.
P/N 016-2610-001 Rev. B Aug 2021 E37866