Connect the RS Lite and StarFire™ Receiver
- Connect the RS Lite to StarFire™ cable (P/N 115-2610-047) to the RS Lite.
- Route and connect this cable to the StarFire™ receiver and then to the roof connection in front of the windshield
- Connect the RS Lite Ethernet cable (P/N 420-2002-085) to the RS Lite.
Note: During the installation process, note the serial number and bar code of the following devices and the machine on which each device is installed:
- Slingshot®Field Hub
- RS Lite
- Perception Controller
This information will be required during device registration and field provisioning procedures and will help locate each device within the Slingshot® portal.
Note: Please allow up to 4 business days to activate the Field Hub. Once activation has been completed, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer and an OTA (Over the Air) Software updates and other information pushed from Slingshot® servers via the Slingshot® system. software update will be pushed to the Field Hub the next time the device powers up. It may be recommended to complete and submit the OLAF Online Activation Form procedures for the Field Hub on all OMNiDRIVE™ machines. Refer to the following for additional assistance:
- Route the Ethernet cable and the remaining connectors on the StarFire™ receiver cable to the right, rear corner of the cab roof and into the cab through the grommet in the lower, right corner of the rear cab window.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet switch on the OMNiDRIVE™ device plate.
- Locate the RS Lite connector on the radio power cable (P/N 115-2610-064) already installed on the OMNiDRIVE™ device plate.
- Connect the RS Lite to StarFire™ cable to the radio power cable.
- Connect the Slingshot® power cable (P/N 115-2610-043) to port J5 on the power distribution module.
- Continue to the Assemble the Antenna Bracket topic for assistance with assembling the OMNiDRIVE™ antenna and beacon bracket.
P/N 016-2610-001 Rev. B Aug 2021 E37866
“StarFire™ is a U.S. registered trademark of Deere & Company.”