Mount and Connect the Lockout Switch
- Metric socket set - 5 to 24 mm
- Mount the Lockout Switch (P/N 063-2610-008) to the hand rail using the integrated bracket and four bolts provided on the back of the switch.
- Connect the 4-pin Lockout Switch extension cable (P/N 115-2610-027) to the lockout switch.
- Route the cable in front of the tractor cab and then up through the grommet located in the floor to the left of the steering column.
Note: This will be the grommet through which the radar and secondary power harnesses are also routed.
- Route the cable along the floor to the right side of the cab and to the back of the operator seat.
Note: The Lockout Switch cable will connect to the 8R base harness (P/N 115-2610-054). Refer
- Proceed to the Mount and Connect the Radar Assembly topic to proceed with the installation process.
P/N 016-2610-001 Rev. B Aug 2021 E37866