Required Software Versions
The following software or firmware versions are required for proper OMNiDRIVE™ operation:
CR7™: 184.108.40.206 or newer
The current status of the TIB is displayed at the top of the TIB Settings page:
Machine is actively operating in autonomous mode.
Ready to Enable
Autonomous button is not active. Machine is operating in manual operation mode.
System status good (TIB and RS Lite communicating), but the armrest switch is toggled to manual operation. Autonomous operation is disabled.
At least one of the system E-Stop Emergency stop button or switch.s is activated.
A system fault prohibits the system from engaging autonomous mode.
No communication between the RS Lite and the TIB.
Unable to Arm the OMNiDRIVE™ System
If the combine operator is unable to arm the autonomous system from the Machine Control Page in the OMNiDRIVE™ user interface:
Note: Refer to the Tractor Interface Board (TIB) Status and LED to verify the system status. Refer to the
- The Lockout Switch and all E-Stops connected to the system are deactivated.
- Check that the arm rest switch is in the autonomous mode.
- Check fuses on both the tractor and combine
- fuses for the combine harnessing are located on the roof. Check the condition of these fuses seasonally to prepare for autonomous grain cart operation or when troubleshooting the OMNiDRIVE™ system.
- combine harness the OMNiDRIVE™ harness fuses are located on the roof combine
Brakes and Brake Module
If the brakes stay fully extended:
Note: Do not start the engine or engage the starter if the brake pedals are extended. Attempting to start the tractor with the brake pedals extended will put pressure on the hydraulic system and it will be more difficult to start the engine.
- Locate the connector on the base cable which is connected to the J1 plug on the brake module cable.
- Move the base cable connection from the J1 plug to the J3 plug on the brake module cable.
- The brakes should retract and OMNiDRIVE™ is in a "limp-home" mode.
- If the brakes still don't retract, check the 7.5 A fuse located in the upper, right corner of the power distribution unit and replace as necessary.
- Reconnect the base cable to the J1 to resume autonomous operation.
Note: Contact the Raven Technical Service team for additional troubleshooting assistance.
P/N 016-2610-001 Rev. B Rev. B Aug 2021 E37866